Your questions, answered
Feeding Your Pet
- Food aversion: What if my pet doesn’t like Scrumbles?
- When should I transition from puppy food to dog food?
- When can my kitten switch to adult food?
- How much should I feed my cat or dog?
- Where do I put my Scrumbles?
- How do I switch my cat or dog to Scrumbles?
- How long until I see a difference with Scrumbles?
- How long do Scrumbles wet food last once opened?
- Can I feed my dog Scrumbles wet and dry food?
- Can Scrumbles food be frozen?
Health and Wellbeing
- My Dog has Anxiety, Can Scrumbles help?
- My pet has pancreatitis. Can I feed them Scrumbles?
- My dog is overweight. Can Scrumbles help? Do you have low fat recipes?
- Is Scrumbles hypoallergenic?
- My dog is sterilised, can Scrumbles help?
- My pet is diabetic, can I feed Scrumbles?
- My dog has a sensitive stomach, which Scrumbles recipes are best for them?
Our Ethics and Values
- What are Pre and probiotics and why do you use them in your recipes?
- What does ‘natural ingredients’ really mean?
- I’ve heard horror stories about meat used in pet food, what kind of meat do you use?
- Are there GM ingredients in Scrumbles pet food?
- How do you check that Scrumbles is yummy?
- Is your food gluten free?
- Where is Scrumbles pet food made?
- Is your food grain free?
- Can I have free dog food samples?
- Why do you think Scrumbles is the best pet food?
- What makes Scrumbles pet food Scrumbilicious?
- Do you use human grade ingredients?
- Does Scrumbles use added or processed sugars?
- Do you offer Vegetarian or Vegan options?
- What’s Scrumbles Shelf Life?
- Can I store my Scrumbles in the fridge?
- If the ingredients used in Scrumbles don’t add up to 100%, what is the remainder?
- Why is Scrumbles more expensive?
- What size kibble is Scrumbles?
- Why does my Scrumbles kibble look different to the last bag?