Buffy x Scrumbles
Let's get cooking:
1. In a blender, add 2 cups of Scrumbles dry food and grind into a powder.
2. Pour powder into a mixing bowl and gradually add about 1 to 1¼ cups of water, stirring until it forms a dough consistency.
3. Shape into individual "treats" or "cookies" and flatten the dough using the back of a spoon (the cookies will not flatten like standard "people cookies" do.)
4. Place cat treats on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until crispy. Do not freeze homemade cat treats.
5. Let treats cool completely.
6. Mash up your favourite Scrumbles wet food and use it as “icing”.